Diligent and dependable worker, highly skilled in both the artistic and the technical. Early trainee in serious graphics and illustration, with published works at twelve years old. Self-educating and attentive, with a strong foundation in synergy, communication, and collaboration.
Summary of Qualifications
- Advanced skills with digital graphics and illustration in both raster and vector formats.
- Deep insight into science, mathematics, and computer imaging technology.
- Flexibility to a wide range of software and hardware, including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premier, Final Cut Pro, Apple Motion, GIMP, Inkscape, Audacity, Toon Boom, Blender, and Maya interfaces; SVN revision control and UNIX shell; Linux and OSX operating systems; drawing tablets, scanners, and DSLR cameras.
- Strong sense of responsibility and self-driven education that provides reliability and keen problem-solving.
- Excellent communication skills and long experience collaborating with teams, following direction, and meeting deadlines.
Bachelor of Arts, College of Arts & Sciences cum laude
The Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio 2012-2014
Associate of Arts magna cum laude
Cuyahoga Community College, Cleveland, Ohio 2011-2012
iTickets, Gahanna, Ohio 2017-Present
- Interact with database to create, edit, and queue mass marketing emails.
- Collaborate on UI/UX direction.
- Draft UI/UX recommendations for both technical and at-a-glance communications.
- Research technology behind new marketing strategies.
Center for Applied Plant Sciences, Ohio State University 2013-2014
- Design web theme, create assets, and implement CSS on top of Twitter Bootstrap.
- Design and create promotional poster.
Contract Graphic Designer
Shao Xun Loke, Columbus, Ohio 2016
Matthew Carr, Columbus, Ohio 2016
The Rock Community Church, Garfield Heights, Ohio 2010-2011
Compass Home Services, LLC, Columbus, Ohio 2010
Earl Palmiter, Pataskala, Ohio 2009
Brian Williams, Columbus, Ohio 2007
Scott Tanis, Columbus, Ohio 2006
- Design logos and ads based on brand name and concepts, and produce final assets.
- Sketch variations for client to choose from, and iterate successively from client feedback.
Gabriel Markley, Pataskala, Ohio 2011-2016
Grant Neilley, Columbus, Ohio 2013
Amy Nicole Taylor, Nashville, Tennessee 2013
- Consult on story continuity and research story world.
- Work with author to design characters and aesthetic style.
- Work with author on number and content of illustrations, including cover images.
- Produce illustrations in consistent style with consistent character likenesses.
Malex Media Network, LLC, Pataskala, Ohio 2004-2011
- Assist in web design, and produce theme assets.
- Maintain and enhance extensive backend content repository with hundreds of XML documents.
- Produce final illustrative graphics to support ongoing content management strategy.
- Participate in writing and design, then illustrate up to three weekly media installments.
- Appear at live events and conventions, representing company and illustrating on demand for attendees.
- Manage and archive digital and paper assets.